VM + VMA Artist CT
VM + VMA Scrap Designers
HELP 4 CASPER
- Help4Casper (11)
Let's Get Steamed for Kimmy
- 4th Of July (24)
- Angels (11)
- BCA (27)
- Christmas (112)
- coffee (6)
- Cooking (2)
- cowgirl (13)
- Easter (45)
- Fairy (6)
- Fall (102)
- Halloween (116)
- Memorial Day (1)
- Mother's Day (6)
- Music (7)
- New Years (26)
- Nurse (2)
- School (8)
- St Patrick's Day (42)
- Summer (74)
- Thanksgiving (10)
- Valentine's Day (112)
- winter (107)
- Witch (18)
All things I provide on this blog are of my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
DO NOT ADD NAMES TO MY SNAGS/EXTRAS AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
Most of them are on always lists anyway so if you want your name on them join one or just email me and I will do it for you.
I have a list of places where I currently have an always list on side of the blog.
I update the list of sites every month depending of where I'm offering.
So if you want my tags you can pick one and join.
No translations of my tutorials.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, February 1, 2013
*click on image to view full size*
FTU Longing for U
This tutorial was written by me on February 1, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used pspx2 but any version should work without problems.
Let's get started!
Artist: Roman Zaric
Scrapkit: Longing by Gimptastic Scraps
*Check out the sales she has going on for the whole month of February 2013*
40% in all her stores and buy 2 get 1 free in pics4design.
Don't miss out.
Mask: DBV mask 148
Font: Echinos Park Script
*open your mask and minimize it in your workspace*
File - New - 700x700 - flood fill with white
Open frame1, c/p as new layer, mirror
Open your tube, resize by 75%, c/p as new layer
With selection tool draw a rectangle around top half of tube
Invert, delete, deselect
Move your tube under your frame and w your eraser get rid of bottom of tube that is
below the the right of the frame, leave the top alone
Duplicate your frame and place your tube in the middle, delete the top of your top-frame
(where is intersecting tube's face on the top)
Apply xero - porcelain to your tube with blue channel at 0
Duplicate tube, change blend to screen, opacity to 50
Add drop shadow to your bottom frame, close background, merge visible
On background layer, select all, new layer, open paper7, c/p into selection, deselect
Apply your mask by going to Layers - new mask layer, from image
Find mask in source window, hit ok, merge group
Resize your mask by 75%, make your background layer visible
Open lace, c/p as new layer, place so is right under frame
Open diamond scatter, c/p as new layer
Back to background layer, open scatter, c/p as new layer
Open glitter swirl, c/p as new layer, place to the right
Go to merged layer
**you may open these elements and place to your liking*
It doesn't have to be in the same place I put them.
Open bow, c/p as new layer, place to the right
Open flower 3, c/p as new layer, place to the right
duplicate and move up some
Open candle, c/p as new layer, place to the right
Open heart1, c/p as new layer, place to your liking
Open compact, c/p as new layer, place to the right
Open jewelry, resize by 70%, sharpen, c/p as new layer, place to right
Duplicate, mirror, move to the middle some
Open key1, c/p as new layer, rotate a little and place to right
Open heartbox, c/p as new layer, place in bottom middle
There are some really nice elements, grab some and have fun
When you're finished, delete background, merge visible
Duplicate, change blend mode to overlay, opacity to 50 (if you want)
Merge down, add credits and your name!
Thank you for trying my tutorial.
Temps by Numbers
Temps in Bulk
- ► 2019 (196)
- ► 2018 (279)
- ► 2016 (204)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (591)
- Tag and Snags with Creations by Sanie
- Show-Offs w my templates
- FTU Lady Luck
- Template 208 - St Pattys
- PTU Love Wings
- FTU Spring Is Citrus-y
- CT Tag and Snags w Evol Angel Scrapz
- Tags with my masks, temps, or textures
- PTU Spring is Blooming
- Template 207 and CT Tag Show Off
- New Releases from Ismael Rac
- Templates 205 and 206
- New Releases from Tony Tzanoukakis
- PTU Sweet Lavender
- Template 204 - St Patty's Day template
- Template 203 St Patty and Coming Soon tube from To...
- Coming Soon from Rac and Template 202
- FTU Lovely Irish
- FTU A Bit Of Irish In Me
- CT Tag and Snags - St Pattys
- PTU Let's Drink Up
- Timeline Template 19 - StPatty'sDay
- New Releases from Roman Zaric
- CT Tags with Abstract Creations
- FTU Spring Is Here
- Coming Soon from Roman Zaric
- PTU Elegance
- PTU Dance For You
- Tag and Snags with Love mini kit by Abstract Creat...
- Template 201 - St Patty - 3 pc Set
- Tuts and Tags showoffs with my temps and masks
- PTU Lucky Me
- Template 200
- PTU Gimme Love
- Template 199
- Textures 26-30
- Wilma4Ever Blogtrain - Funny Valentine
- Fantastically Free Blogtrain - Inspired By Elias
- Template 198
- Store Closing Sale
- Berry Appilicious BlogTrain - Forever Love Theme
- Timeline Template 18
- Template 197 and Tag Show Off
- PTU Be Mine
- PTU My Rockin Love
- Template 196
- Tag Showoffs with my templates
- New Releases from Arthur Crowe and a Bonus
- Coming Soon from Arthur Crowe - Gothy
- Coming Soon from Arthur Crowe
- FTU Love Me Tender
- CT Tag and Snags with Abstract Creations
- PTU Kiss Me Baby
- PTU Crazy 4 Your Kiss
- Template 195
- Templates 193 and 194
- Tuts and TAgs with my templates
- FTU Make Love Not War
- New Releases from Tony Tzanoukakis
- PTU Let's Rock
- PTU Love Angel
- PTU Love My Cupcakes
- Creative Crazy Scraps Blog Train - Hearts On Ice
- PTU Dreaming
- Wordart 6
- Template 192
- Cluster Frame 17
- Template 191
- FTU My Sweet Love
- Showing Off Tags with my Templates
- Template 190 and 2 CT Tag Show Offs
- FTU Longing For U
- Template 189 and CT Tag Show Off
- CT Tag and Snags using kit from Abstract Creations...
- FTU Love
- Taggers Inc Blogtrain "Sweet Love" theme
- ▼ February (76)