Saturday, November 3, 2012
*click on image to view full size*

This tutorial was written by Millie on November 3, 2012
Any similarity to any other is pure coincidence.
I used PSPX2 to make this tag but any version should work fine.

FTU Love Music


Scrapkit: Love Song by Inzpired Creationz

Mask: Chas Designs Mask 16

Font: I used aaaiight!

PLugins: Porcelain

Open your mask and minimize in your work space
c/p means copy and paste
To Sharpen - go to Adjust menu and sharpen
Drop shadow throughout 1 1 50 5

File - new - 700x700 
Flood fill with white, rename Background
Open paper12, c/p as new layer
Apply your mask
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image
Find your mask in your source window
Create mask from source luminance
Hit ok
Merge Group and rename Mask
Open frame 3 - resize by 50% - sharpen
c/p as new layer
Image - free rotate - left 23 degrees
Move to the left and up some
Go to background layer
Open paper8, c/p as new layer
Open your tube close up
Resize by 80%, c/p as new layer
Place so face is under the frame
Click inside your frame with your magic wand
Selections - modify - expand by 5
On paper, selections - invert - delete - invert
On tube layer - selelctions - invert - delete
Selections - none
On tube apply xero - porcelain - default settings
Change blend mode to screen
Merge tube down to paper
Add drop shadow to your frame and merge down to tube
*your tube, paper, and frame should be merged together*
Rename frame
Duplicate the frame, image - mirror
Move your frame down and to the left so its below top frame
Merge down, duplicate, image - mirror, add drop shadow to both
Open Discoball2, c/p as new layer
Move down so its layer above mask layer
Open doodle1, c/p as new layer, move to the right of the tag
Move under discoball layer, duplicate mirror, add drop shadow to both
Open Sparkles 2, c/p as a new layer, move above discoball
Move to the left of the tag, duplicate, image - mirror
Open scatter hearts1, c/p as new layer, add drop shadow
Go to frame layer
Open heart1, resize by 50% 2x, sharpen
c/p as new layer, move and place to left of tag
Duplicate - image - mirror
Open sunglasses, resize by 50%, sharpen
c/p as new layer, move to bottom left of tag
Open boombox, resize by 50%, sharpen
c/p as new layer, move to the bottom right of the tag
Open frame 4, c/p as new layer, then move it down so its right above mask layer
Go to the very top layer
Open your full tube and resize it to fit your tag
c/p as a new layer
Effects - xero - porcelain default
Duplicate your tube
Change top tube blend mode to soft light and opacity to 50
Add drop shadow to the bottom tube, merge these two together
You can add any other element to your liking
When you are done delete background layer and merge visible
Add your name and cr information
We finished!
Thanks for trying my tutorial :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KIT Promo Team

Blog Archive

Find Me On Facebook

T.O.U.

All things I provide on this blog are of my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
DO NOT ADD NAMES TO MY SNAGS/EXTRAS AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
Most of them are on always lists anyway so if you want your name on them join one or just email me and I will do it for you.
I have a list of places where I currently have an always list on side of the blog.
I update the list of sites every month depending of where I'm offering.
So if you want my tags you can pick one and join.
No translations of my tutorials.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is latinplayachick@gmail.com

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Total Pageviews

Followers

Talk To Me

Categories

Search